Garmaine Staff asked 2 years ago

I have several chromed items where small amounts of the chrome has chipped off, leaving bare metal showing. None of it is in prominent areas, so I just want to touch them up. I havent had luck with chrome spray paints in the past, as they never end up looking like chrome. Is there some paint, marker, or whatever that actually looks like chrome? Im not looking for perfection, but passable.