Garmaine Staff asked 2 years ago

I bought a lamp that was advertised as having 90V – 260V US power supply, and it has an LED screw-in type light bulb.

I received the lamp and it has a type C plug adapted to type A for US power. However, the tag says, "220V – 240V ~ 50 Hz, E27 Max 40W."

It has the CE certification, which I think means it's safe to use in the US, am I correct? And I don't know what the other 2 symbols mean.

Is this lamp safe to use as-as, long-term, by plugging into my US wall plug (120V)?

Thanks for your help!!

tag for lamp: v information