Garmaine Staff asked 3 years ago

I have a storm door with closers at the top and bottom. The lower one had a unique locking system – when you opened the door far enough it would "click" and stay open. Pushing it a little further unlocked it again.

The cylinder froze open and would no longer close. I went to the local Home Depot, but they don't have this style. Does anyone know what this sort of closer is called? They did have a "touch close" version, which has a button, so alternately should I just use that?