Garmaine Staff asked 2 years ago

Running vinyl tubing from a foot pump to a faucet. I have the standard compression supply hose that came with the faucet. What's the easiest way to marry the 2? I want to attach that supply hose to the vinyl tubing. a male compression to 1/2in barbed fitting? does such a thing exist? I tried a regular compression adapter for size alone but it leaks I'm guessing because I need the barbs for the vinyl instead of the threads with a clamp. enter image description here