Garmaine Staff asked 2 years ago

Needing to run power from the residence to the workshop. the need is 220v for the welder in addition to overhead lighting, the run is 375'….what wire and conduit size is needed?

If in the future, solar panels are installed on the workshop what wiring and conduit is needed to feed back to the house?